Tuesday, July 26, 2005


Well alot of workshops and such like today on teaching and life in Japan. Might have been good but I was so so tired. I did discover I could see Mount Fuji from my Hotel window which was nice. A typhoon hit tokyo at about 9pm but it wasn't that bad, I did get very wet though as I was caught outside without a brolly. Had food in a Japanese restaurant which we were bullied into by a crazy Japanese women. The ten of us Edinburgh Jets didn't spk Japanese and she didn't speak english and the Menu was all in Kanji, we didn't get anywhere for a while until she found one of the chefs who spoke a little english. The food was interesting..... I loved it except what seemed to be chicken knees on a stick, I kids you not, skin and grissle, nothing else. The food wasn't to everyones taste, generally I liked it all execpt for what I think where chickens knees on a stick, no really! I have decided I will eat everything they throw at me here except whale, at least once.

No comments: