Thursday, September 29, 2005


Wow, so I am at the elementary school again. It�s nuts, I have been playing the Harry Potter game with the kids, it involved tons of running around so I get to use the games hall for my classes. LoL the kids go crazy! They are all dripping in sweat after the class, as am I and the teacher actually. I am not sure how into it the teachers are, maybe they would like a more controlled lesson involving more learning, but that would be boooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrring. I think it helps I am a big(ish) kid myself, after the 4th yrs class I had then chanting �again, again!� So they could play one more game, and the teacher relented! Yeah, kids 1 nil teacher 0! During our bonus game one kid kept chasing me with the most intent face, it was hilarious, I let him catch me a few times. He turned out to also be the kid who eats everything! There is always one huh? I had lunch that that same class after our game, and he ate everything other kids didn�t, it seemed like a game the kids played, trying to make this kid eat everything. He wasn�t fat either, I am sure he will grow up big and strong, or get fat. Man my magic wands take a beating each class, I am doing running repairs with black parcel tape, I think they will be more tape than coloured paper soon. The hats are also soaked in sweat after the lesson, icky! The gym was busy for the last class I had so I got to go outside with the 3rd year, they are the ones who almost killed me in the tickle right last week. The lived up to their fearsome reputation this week, whenever I was Harry Potter I got relentlessly hunted down (my sandals are rubbish to run in) but then equally as fast a crowd of kids would descend yelling �what are you doing?� and I would be free again, only to get caught again! It was tiring but fun! Oh yeah the teacher spelled Harry Potter as Holly Potter on the board, I didn�t say anything, they all know Harry Potter anyway. So yeah anyways that was my day at the elementary school, I shall follow it up with my typical evening which is go run/workout and have dinner and then go hang out with the taiko group down at the stagee. Oh maybe there will be basketball tonight too. I should be cleaning my apartment but bla, I�ll wait until the typhoon hits and I�m house bound.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: