Thursday, December 07, 2006

So as you may know my birthday was on Monday. I mentioned on Monday to the kids in my after school english conversation class that it was my birthday. 'Happy Birthday' they cried. What I wasn't expecting was the following. On the Wednesday I popped home to get some flash cards I wanted to laminate for the elementry school the following day. When I came back all the teachers where having a meeting. Argh I though but I needed to laminate so I bust into the room and got the laminator as quietly as I could (dropped a bit of it). While I was laminting three girls from my english conver appeared. They seemed happy to see me, when I asked them what they were upto they said 'suprise' and went off. They reapeared a little while later with a bag, 'Birthday present!' they declared! Wow! I was Happy! They gave me a bag (Christmas) filled with candy and things, I made a show of it and rummaged around. That is when I found the rather feminine bracelet. They started giggling but I decided to throw caution to the wind and had them put it on me, then I trooped them next door so I could show off the bracelet (fake pearls with a silver heart) to the secretary (a guy) to much giggles from the girls. Then the tea lady popped in so I asked her if it was cute too. More giggles. I told them I was 'cho ureshii,' more giggles and then they left. The cute (and cheeky) little blighters. I intend to wear it to class. BTW that pic of from my phone (on the highest setting - not bad).
The wonderful lamp that kelly made for me as one of my brithday presents from her. Thankyou darling!

I am coming to the sad conclusion I aught to stop doing skids with my bike....until I get a new tire that is! I was getting quick good, I could skid into a pretty tight space, useful for parking inbetween all the student's bikes at the school.

2 comments:

Sumochewsgum said...

happpppppppppppy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!xoxoxodi

Sumochewsgum said...

sorry craig i messaged u earlier but i couldn't get that "writing thing for ple with disabilities" right so i got pissed off n didn't write the message