Friday, October 06, 2006

Storm clouds gather. Kelly is planning to come to my island this weekend (a long weekend) so we can see each other and I can also train. But all is not as it should be. There is wind and waves. Two stupid little typhoons of north east of Okinawa have somehow been generating wind on my fair isle. The ferry was cancelled today, and maybe cancelled tommorrow. We didn' t get to see each other last weekend because Kelly had a school do and I stayed island bound to train. I hope whichever god or government agencies control the weather know this is completely unacceptable. If the ferries aren't running tommorrow I will make a point of being in a horrendous bad mood for the whole of the rest of the next week. I shall make all and everything suffer my wrath as I lash out vengefully and malichiously. While I am laughing and dancing and singing for the kiddies inside I will be screaming, howling and railing against the cruel injustice of the world. World (which for me is limited to Izena island right now) you have been warned. On the other hand if the ferry is running tommorrow :) I will bring bring joy to the world.

No comments: