Friday, October 27, 2006

We had a halloween party for the whole of my shogakko (elementry school). All the 130 kids in the gym together, what fun! We played some games, plainted hand ghosts and sang a halloween song I had been practicing with them. Halloween is the western festival they go for the most. They had halloween decoration all over the school and even had mountains of halloween candy. After the party in the gym the teachers went to our rooms (I have my own english room), dressed up and awaited the trick or treaters. Here are some of the kids.
More of the little devils.

We had a lodger hidding in one of the plants in the school corridor.


The sun rise on thursday morning.
Practicing getting up early. I got up and had a 1k swim this morning before school, whats wrong with me.



1 comment:

Sumochewsgum said...

HI CRAIGGGGGGG!!!
i lurveee japanese children. n urs look lovely? can u even call children that? Is it legal? I love looking at the children... I dunno about teaching them! they can be SUCH BRATTTSSS! but I do end up live them... him (one one lone student) n I taught 2 8 yr olds the other day too. N they liked me ! :)
I;m sure all urs like u. U still have the "child" in u
xoxo
ps/ I will pray for u
di