Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Be careful what you wish for! I had expressed in my post yesterday that I wouldn't mind if my JTE didn't make it in today either. As it turn out she has a fever and won't be in for a few days, and being a Japanese worker you have to be pretty ill to not turn up to work. Regardless I have been having fun playing with the kids. Although this morning was a little harsh, last night was the last night the foreign students and the whole language forum team where on Izena. It seems they have been involved with Izena for years and emotions where high, lots of laugher and some tears. A good time though. I spoke some with the Japanese girl who had masterminded the litter presentation. She had some good ideas, a little ambitious I thought but I am going to try and come up with some ways to educate the kids on litter. I think that’s the best way, I expect the grown ups will be set in their ways.

No comments: